





I'm at homehomehomemeeeee. Gotta stay at home to do my homework, shower for doudou and take it as a rest day at home. I had a chit-chat session with my parents. They say they can tell that something is wrong with me. I didn’t share much with them though they said, it’s bad to keep everything to myself, they’re my parents they’ll always be there for me to support with all my decision. In fact, I told them I’d solved all my problems, I’m not thinking of anything. I can solve those problems by myself. I guess there’s nothing else I can post about today. Yesterday was the only Monday that isn’t blues is what I can say. I’d dye my hair back to black and I feel that it’s really awesome!
Sunday, swam 14 laps. I feel that I’d slim down alittle. gheeees.hahahah!
Saturday, went to rebel with cypher clique , really enjoyed myself a lot!
Friday, went prawning with my darlingss, boyfriend and co. a total of 13 prawns, pretty bad cause we’d spent more on updating, catching up and solving one another problems.



No comments:
Post a Comment