After a week of rest, peace and consideration, I'd finally sent him a 8pages long text. I'd thought of it very clearly, good or happiness, my answer is happiness. i apologise for being selfish, I ain't thinking for you at all but all for myself. I just don't want everything to move on&on when you don't know there're problems behind it. i realised, we'd too much unsolved problems that lead us here today. Last 2months, attitudes, emotional, suspect, argument, little happiness, I'd long realised we just tolerate and get over with it. We pretend that we're enjoying every single moment. We'd been through thick and thin together. You're a good guy, not a monster; you don't have to punish yourself and don't promise to wait for me. Don’t have to make yourself struggle or suffer, just to accommodate with my nonsense, just be yourself. I'm fine with all those comments going around, you don't have to say that I'm perfectly good, it's all your fault, because I know I didn't treat you perfectly, I'm sorry. I have to thank you for respecting my decision. Please don't let this affect your work. Lastly, I still treat you as my friend not a monster((:
shall stop here, i'm off to bed,goodnight!
Saturday, April 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment