Monday, August 10

met up with zhiwei,xuyuan,jules,ian and beeying on last sat.headed to esplanade to collect my pay.zhiwei was nice to bring me there when he has no work and collected his pay.heard from him, maybe one of the manager is asking me back but I feel fine working with beeying at tuition centre.overall, still have to thanks zhiwei, always my best bud!after collecting pay, headed to town.dinner, midnight movie, chill at skate park, NR1 back amk, breakfast at big mac and cabbed home only at 4plus am. caught the movie 'haunting in connecticut.' coming up another meet up for the movie 'orphan.' I hope there will be subtitles because I find rather hard for me to understand connecticut, no subtitles at all.no worries, no sadness,only enjoyment with them. Five years of friendship still as fun as before.




















BEEYING's ACTUAL BEEYING CELEBRATION AT CAUSEWAY POINT DIAN XIAO ER.
celebration at causeway point because among 5, my school dismiss the latest.
sooooo, they came over to causeway point for celebration so that I can participate in the celebration as well:D
such lovely girlfriends I have:D












BEEYING's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT CHALET.








what I need?& what I really want?
who cares?& who really knows?
life is just too complicated to make up a right decision.
what if it's a mistake?
mistake= no more friendship
till I learn how to make a right decision& to cherish, the chance will be gone.

No comments: