Monday, August 10

Dinner with family at chompchomp.Dad fetch me over to thomson downtime,met up with beeying,boyfriend&keithlin for L4D.hahahahah!i can't even manage advance, they start moving on to expert,superrrrrrr hard, but they're using codes for a CHEAT! I remember, "give health", this code, it helps me alot, or elseeee, 5 mins in the game& gameover for mexD.I admit, i'm super lousy!!after L4D, bused over to my house, chilling and drinking session at my house, this time round a hardcore one. I feel that we're rather lousy all of a sudden.beeying said she's training me, because she's gonna make me drunk on my birthday.love ones, this is the chance for you to show your love xD 2 more weeks to my celebration.I shouldn't look forward into it. I guess it will turn out bad if I keep thinking and planning.








IanTand Xuyuan BBQ celebration.
took the first bus home, & slept like a pig.










No comments: