Saturday, May 30

OUR THURSDAY NIGHT SPENT WITH STEAMBOAT!Everyone was suppose to met up at 6pm, after our school and etc.YET, i'm late againnnn!because of test, deposit money and so!super SORRY to my LOVELY GIRLFRIENDS!while training over, i asked them to start without me first.once i reached, they were like kinda high when they see food ESPACIALLY my feifei gong zhuuuuu,my boyfriend ALICIA! even when we were chatting, she didnt really chat much with us just because she was busy eating xD. bitch and I will never fail to get food.anna being the photographer for that night!after steamboat, bused back to central, chitchat under block, cam-whore taken place as usual!homed by 11pm!
SUNDAY I'm gonna go dating with bitch !Fooooooor shopping spreeeees!whoooooos, i'm soo soo sooo sooooo excited!haven't been shopping since school started!SINGAPORE SALES had started,ladies there start moving!










I KNOW I LOOK DAMNDAMNDAMN UNGLAM=siaotong=anna!
BEAR WITH IT FOR A SECOND!haaaaaa.
































AFTER THE WHOLE POST,MAIN PURPOSE IS TO TELL READERS!
1st-I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!
2nd-MY BANGS IS GROWING!
3rd-MORE OUTING COMING UP!
bitch birthday is arriving!!!!!what should i buy!?!?!?solo present!!panick!6JUNE,BBQ?!?!
shall stop here,goodbye peeps!

No comments: