FINALLY I got my hair style changed! Don't ask me why I went to cut my hair!Jus feel like changing my hair style for a period of timeDecided to cut bangs together with bitch on the previous date.Zhiwei joined us for the hair cutting section as well.He got his cut tooo!SO FINALLY ALSO CAN!ha.In the morning,bitch called then she said I should go first becos she's afraid i will change my mind.SO i go first,i've got my cut.When her turn to cut, the hairdresser say she will look funny cos her hand wont BOMB out.SOOOOO she didnt cut bangs!I FELT SO CHEATED!hahahahahha,jus kidding!her's is kinda bangs but jus more to side parting bangs.After hair cut,bitch went off while me &zhiwei went to vivo to meet up wit taka cliques.long john for lunch then cam-whore after that.Left at 6plus to bugis to meet princess and boyfriend, thus left taka cliques.eugene & alouis came over to meet up wit me for awhile, think they wanna take a look at my BANGS!can-whore AGAIN!and i can tell u guys this post is damn lag due to occupation of pics!HA!9plus,bused over to PA while eugene &alouis head towards cecilia house for majiong ? I went a little too high after drinking,so i dont know what im actually doing!SOOOOO,forget every stupid actions i did and words i said!THAT's all for yesterday.I shall post today's event on the new post.Before that,DO I LOOK GOOD WITH BANGS?DO I LOOK RETARD?OR DO I LOOK BETTER?????hahahah!all sorts of answer,comment me willingly!Sunday, May 17
FINALLY I got my hair style changed! Don't ask me why I went to cut my hair!Jus feel like changing my hair style for a period of timeDecided to cut bangs together with bitch on the previous date.Zhiwei joined us for the hair cutting section as well.He got his cut tooo!SO FINALLY ALSO CAN!ha.In the morning,bitch called then she said I should go first becos she's afraid i will change my mind.SO i go first,i've got my cut.When her turn to cut, the hairdresser say she will look funny cos her hand wont BOMB out.SOOOOO she didnt cut bangs!I FELT SO CHEATED!hahahahahha,jus kidding!her's is kinda bangs but jus more to side parting bangs.After hair cut,bitch went off while me &zhiwei went to vivo to meet up wit taka cliques.long john for lunch then cam-whore after that.Left at 6plus to bugis to meet princess and boyfriend, thus left taka cliques.eugene & alouis came over to meet up wit me for awhile, think they wanna take a look at my BANGS!can-whore AGAIN!and i can tell u guys this post is damn lag due to occupation of pics!HA!9plus,bused over to PA while eugene &alouis head towards cecilia house for majiong ? I went a little too high after drinking,so i dont know what im actually doing!SOOOOO,forget every stupid actions i did and words i said!THAT's all for yesterday.I shall post today's event on the new post.Before that,DO I LOOK GOOD WITH BANGS?DO I LOOK RETARD?OR DO I LOOK BETTER?????hahahah!all sorts of answer,comment me willingly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























































































1 comment:
i never see you and run, i went to call gary because he couldn't hear me with his earpiece plugged in. i was only stunned. because i'm not used to seeing you in bangs.
(:
Post a Comment