hello people!I was always so busy that I can only manage to online almost once a week.worked for IT fair for the past 4days,time flies when everyday you get to see your gfsss,bestfriends&bf there!fair ended yesterday,whoooos I broke my own record!guess what??I actually sold a total of 84desktops and laptops, top revenue,top amount of sales!gheees,clapclap.they rewarded me with one audio technica headset!Finally a 3days rest before moving on to working life,5days time to hongkong and china!I wanna enjoy and earn as much money as possible!school camps,dry run for camps,work,trips,gf&bf outing coming against me!though I know it's gonna be tough on me, but I'm happy with it.
wednesday, ladies night.gonna meet up with cousins to finish up the left over alcohol at rebel.people who are going there, see you guys there!but please don't say that i'm a clubber, if i dont club, i won't die okays!
gfgfgfss,when's the next meet out??esther and beeying when's our heart talk session at garden??alicia and anna still i get to see them,msn and calls.zhiwei is serving NS, lesser meet out.i'm missing them sooooo duper much!wednesday, girlfriends,you girls have to all turn up for the meet up,i don't care!the more meet ups i'm having, the more i'll abandon my doudou.not to forget,i've a meet up with bitch to bring doudou to dog cafe one day!
alright,i'm gonna give bf a call sooon!blog again,probably when i'm back singapore!miss me and i'll miss you.haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment