Tuesday, December 8

Yesterday Elyna was so quiet because if she dont scold a single "F" for the day, she will get rewards(kfc,shakerfries,mac&etc) from gary,zet,syahir&&etc. She own the day! She really never scold! last but not least, the movie "don't mess with the ZOHAN" was screened in W45Q!

Today's 2nd break, W45Q was screening the movie "prom night". It is not as good as what I thought. But still, screaming and the word "fucking"->from elyna, still flying around. got back both maths and marketing module grade for UT1,full of disappointment. Seriously, I was really sad about it!Since semester1 till now, I don't get the way RP wants me to do, the way of answering the exam &etcetc! Especially for mathematics, i don't understand why the hell they need PBL for mathematics. I don't see any purpose in helping us in our exam.Unless they are using the questions we solve daily in our exam then it's still fine. I don't understand why do we have to applyapplyapplyapply and keep applying to the problem statement.can't we just have normal teaching method for maths?1 Amaths chapter within 1 lesson.how do they expect a Emaths student to learn Amaths stuff within 1 lesson??or maybe i'm too stupid to learn fast.

Thanks for always being there for me,sweety! Anything,any day, anytime, just when i need someone there, you'll always appear infront of me surprisingly without any hint. thanks for the brownie, sweetest brownie i ever tasted, which helps to brighten up my night!

No comments: