shall just mention about today's outing.bitch came over my house to put down her yoga mat,webcam with people to receive comments of her hair.I feel that it's cute!dont you think this hair style reminds you of the show "MISS NO GOOD"??headed over to city plaza mall for lunch and mustafa for craziness.spent almost $70 on doudou's food,powder and a bag to carry him around.spent like $20 at mustafa for a tummy thingy.I'm broke!!when is my pay day??headed back yck station to collect yoga mat from daddy and khatic for yoga lesson!last lesson of yoga so what are we gonna learn next??BITCH,think lei!as usual,we'll always have dinner after yoga,finally homed!alright, gonna turn in early,school reopens tomorrow!new classmates,new class,new communication!but still i will not forget the fun i had in W35N((:goodnights!
Sunday, October 4
gonna showcase my awesome pictures and how amazing my days are!I did made use of evey single days of my off days and half days,even though I've work for almost my whole holiday!met out with girlfriends after work,cypher camp,W35N chalet,friends birthday,daddy's birthday,yoga lessons,latern festival,movies,mustafa and etcetc!super cool kind!
shall just mention about today's outing.bitch came over my house to put down her yoga mat,webcam with people to receive comments of her hair.I feel that it's cute!dont you think this hair style reminds you of the show "MISS NO GOOD"??headed over to city plaza mall for lunch and mustafa for craziness.spent almost $70 on doudou's food,powder and a bag to carry him around.spent like $20 at mustafa for a tummy thingy.I'm broke!!when is my pay day??headed back yck station to collect yoga mat from daddy and khatic for yoga lesson!last lesson of yoga so what are we gonna learn next??BITCH,think lei!as usual,we'll always have dinner after yoga,finally homed!alright, gonna turn in early,school reopens tomorrow!new classmates,new class,new communication!but still i will not forget the fun i had in W35N((:goodnights!
shall just mention about today's outing.bitch came over my house to put down her yoga mat,webcam with people to receive comments of her hair.I feel that it's cute!dont you think this hair style reminds you of the show "MISS NO GOOD"??headed over to city plaza mall for lunch and mustafa for craziness.spent almost $70 on doudou's food,powder and a bag to carry him around.spent like $20 at mustafa for a tummy thingy.I'm broke!!when is my pay day??headed back yck station to collect yoga mat from daddy and khatic for yoga lesson!last lesson of yoga so what are we gonna learn next??BITCH,think lei!as usual,we'll always have dinner after yoga,finally homed!alright, gonna turn in early,school reopens tomorrow!new classmates,new class,new communication!but still i will not forget the fun i had in W35N((:goodnights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































No comments:
Post a Comment