Tuesday, June 2



aint able to go sentosa if i wanna go 3days 2 nights chalet for tml. Thus, i stayed at home whole day, continue doing some stufffff.i hope that stuff is very meaningful and really touched my prettiest friend on earth! I spent like 2days and 1 night to complete that. As i only know how to function it since yesterday night.I'm gonna stop here and my prettiest friend on earth will share it out sooon!
met up with zhiwei in the afternoon,trained over to clark quay for job interview. And guess what?!?! I'm in! starting work on next week.hahahahhah! he's paying me for $6.50/hr!hahahaha! trained to serangoon and our first ride on the circle line! IT'S NEW! actually nothing much, the train is like those normal train we take. Just that the journey from serangoon to bishan is just 4mins!kinda fast??nononono, it's very fast! kinda mountain turtle, sooooo both zhi wei and me cam-whore all the way to bishan.















































BECAUSE!bitch's primary school friend birthday, thus the met up timing was shorten.GSS is causing a hole in my pocket!headed to city hall to meet up with bitch and towards bugis. Main purpose was to get my lappy pouch, BUT,the lappy pouch which i was looking for is already out of stocks.went over to the shopping mall iluma just to take the 1st to 4th storeys escalator!hahahahahah!soo coool!bitch and boyfriend started school already, I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST! enjoy yeah, study hardhard!
















No comments: